TERMS & CONDITIONS-BTC INDIA TRADING EXCHANGE
By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
The Sites may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices.
- Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address (with replaced last byte), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Communicating with you: We may use your personal information when we communicate with you, for example if we are providing information about changes to the terms and conditions or if you contact us with questions. It is in our legitimate interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with notices about our Services
- Complying with our obligations: We may process your personal information to, for example, carry out fraud prevention checks or comply with other legal or regulatory requirements, where this is explicitly required by law.
- Security: We take the security of your information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We also limit access to information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to provide products or services to you, or in order to do their jobs. However, because no security system can be 100% effective, we cannot completely guarantee the security of any information we may have collected from or about you.
- Exercising our rights: We may use your personal information to exercise our legal rights where it is necessary to do so, for example to detect, prevent and respond to fraud claims, intellectual property infringement claims or violations of law or our Terms of Service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
- To keep track of whether you have pressed the "OK" button on the cookie disclaimer, so we don't bother you with the notification if you have.
We may share the information obtained from Google Analytics with business partners who are interested in advertising on our website. The information shared with these business partners will not contain any personally identifying information (Google does not provide us with direct access to the data and therefore we cannot see this information).
You can opt-out of having your information collected by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provided by Google. This will prevent your information being used by Google Analytics. Doing this will not affect your ability to use our Site in any way. You download the opt-out browser add-on here. We also honor the Do Not Track header and will not track visitors who have Do Not Track switched on.
Address: BTC India Trading Exchange Pte Limited,101, Thomson Road, United Square.,Singapore 307591
1. Information published on BTC INTRA TRADING
The website https://btcintratrading.com/ (hereinafter, referred to as the "Website") provides information and material of a general nature. You are not authorized and nor should you rely on the Website for legal advice, business advice, or advice of any kind. You act at your own risk in reliance on the contents of the Website. Should you make a decision to act or not act you should contact a licensed attorney in the relevant jurisdiction in which you want or need help. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the Website responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the Website.
The Website may contain translations of the English version of the content available on the Website. These translations are provided only as a convenience. In the event of any conflict between the English language version and the translated version, the English language version shall take precedence.
3. Risks related to the use of BTC INTRA TRADING:
The Website will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any BTC INDIA-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, payments sent to wrong BTC INTRA TRADING addresses, and accidental deletion of wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any BTC INTRA TRADING-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the Website and/or any BTC INTRA TRADING-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any BTC INTRA TRADING-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any BTC INTRA TRADING-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
4. Compliance with tax obligations
The users of the Website are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their BTC INTRA TRADING transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, the Website are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to BTC INTRA TRADING transactions.
5. The Website does not store, send, or receive BTC INTRA TRADING COINS
The Website does not store, send or receive BTC INTRA TRADING COINS. This is because BTC INTRA TRADING exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained in the BTC INTRA TRADING network. Any transfer of title in BTC INTRA TRADINGs occurs within a decentralized BTC INTRA TRADING network, and not on the Website.
6. No warranties
The Website is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind regarding the Website and/or any content, data, materials and/or services provided on the Website.
7. Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the Website be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website.
The user of the Website agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the Website or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
9. Last amendment
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on Jan1,2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
As a Singapore company, these Terms of Service are provided in English. Translations to certain other languages may be available and can be requested by
Terms Of Service
By using the Site and Services, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these Terms of Service, INCLUDING A MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CONTAINED IN SECTION 15 BELOW. If you do not accept these Terms of Service, please discontinue using the Site and Services. Your use of the Site or a service included within the Site may also be subject to additional terms that govern particular services, offers, or features, such as special promotions or contests or sweepstakes (the “Additional Terms”). In the event that any of the provisions in these Terms of Service conflict with Additional Terms provided with any particular service, then these Terms of Service shall control. The Terms of Service applies regardless of the device used to access the Site and/or Services (e.g., personal computer, a mobile device or any other technology or software known today or developed in the future).
Links to the various sections in these Terms of Service are provided below for your convenience.
- Modification of These Terms of Service
- Your License to Access Content on Site
- Code of Conduct
- Use the Site and Services at Your Own Risk
- Modifications to the Services
- Termination of Your Access to the Services
- Limitation of Liability
- Copyright and Trademark Protection
- Notice for Claims of Copyright Infringement
- Applicable Law
- Third Party Beneficiaries
- Section Titles
- Contact Information
- Modification of These Terms of Service
- Your License to Access Content on Site
- Code of Conduct
These Terms of Service may change from time to time, without any notice other than posting on the relevant page. Your continued use of the Site and Services following our posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of any such changes. Please check this page from time to time for current Terms of Service.
All right, title and interest to the content displayed on the Site, including but not limited to the Site’s look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, photographs, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URLs and content provided by third parties, are the property of BTC India, or respective third parties, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights and laws. Any such content may be used solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of BTC INDIA or the appropriate affiliate. You are not granted any other license or right (including by implication, by estoppel or otherwise), with respect to the Site, Services, or any content accessible through the Site or Services. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are reserved by BTC INDIA.
In your use of the Site and Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws including those regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
When using any portion of and/or functionality on or through the Site or Services, you agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct.
You may not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site or Services;
- Remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed in connection with the content accessible through the Site or Services;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site functionalities, Services, or servers and networks connected to Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected directly or indirectly to the Site;
- Modify the Site or Services in any manner or form , or use modified versions of the Site or Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site or Services;
- Reproduce, print, cache, store or distribute content retrieved from the Site or Services in any way, for any commercial use without the prior written permission of BTC INDIA;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer any right in the Services or content accessible through the Site;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or in the Services, if any, or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site or Services;
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site or Services;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- Use the Site or Services to violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally..
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification or otherwise objectionable in any way;
- Harm or threaten to harm anyone in any way;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including an BTC INDIA agent, enthusiast, or moderator), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- Disseminate or transmit any content that (i) violates any law (whether local, state, national, or international), (ii) infringes or violates any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or any other proprietary right (including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials or trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution), or (iii) includes third party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code, programs or other similar technologies; or post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or other similar technologies designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content or comment you post on or through the Site and Services;
- Post any content that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to revealing personal or private information about others without their permission; or
BTC INDIA reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate if it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have engaged in any of these practices or otherwise violated these Terms of Service. Such action may include terminating your license to access the Site or use the Services or initiating civil or criminal legal proceedings. Internet transmissions are never completely secure.
The Site and Services include links to other websites or resources. Because BTC INTRA TRADING has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that BTC INTRA TRADING is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You acknowledge that such external sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which BTC INTRA TRADING has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those websites.
To offer use of the Site and Services to its users for free, BTC INTRA TRADING allows advertisers to display advertisements or promotional answers on the Site. Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the Services and/or on the Site, including your participation in promotions, purchase of goods and services, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party advertiser or vendor. BTC INTRA TRADING does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods, services or websites that appear in advertisements or promotional answers, and you agree that BTC INTRA TRADING will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, through advertisers and/or third party vendors. You understand that there is an inherent risk in submitting content to the Site and/or Services, and that any communications may be subject to interception by a third party.
You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. In addition, if you rely on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any linked third party websites or resources, you do so solely at your own risk. Under no circumstances will BTC INTRA TRADING be liable in any way for such content, including, but not limited to, for any errors, omissions or misrepresentations in any linked third party website, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of, or reliance on, or any linked third party website.
You acknowledge, consent, and agree that BTC INTRA TRADING may access, preserve, and disclose your information and/or any content you submit or make available through the Site and/or Services, if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary for any of the following reasons: (1) to comply with legal process; (2) to enforce these Terms of Service; (3) to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (4) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BTC INTRA TRADING, its users, and the public; or (5) to respond to your requests for customer service.
BTC INTRA TRADING reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, discontinue or terminate the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that BTC INTRA TRADING will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuation or termination of the Services.
We may terminate your use of the Site and/or Services or any other features in our sole discretion due to: (i) your violation of these Terms of Service and/or any Additional Terms or other applicable guidelines; (ii) if we consider, in our sole discretion, that (a) certain comments you have posted are inappropriate and/or do not meet any Additional Terms or other applicable guidelines, (b) your use of the Site or Services or your behavior does not meet our standards or violates any Additional Terms or other applicable guidelines or (c) you have otherwise violated these Terms of Service. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services, the Site or any additional features may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that BTC INTRA TRADING may immediately delete all related information and/or bar any further access to the Site, the Services or any additional features. If you use the Site, the Services or any additional features in violation of these Terms of Service, BTC INTRA TRADING may, in its sole discretion, retain all data collected from your use of the Site or Services. Further, you agree that BTC INTRA TRADING shall not be liable to you or any third party for the discontinuation or termination of your access to the Site, the Services or any additional features.
BY USING THE SITE AND SERVICES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- BTC INDIA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIAL OF ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE SITE.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BTC INTRA TRADING EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR BTC INDIA’S PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
- BTC INTRA TRADING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, TIMELY, USEFUL OR RELIABLE.
- ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR MATERIAL.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BTC INDIA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES,
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA,
- THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE,
- RELIANCE ON CONTENT OR POSTINGS ON THE SITE, , OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR SERVICES.
THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT BTC INDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold BTC INTRA TRADING, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages or costs of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, resulting from or in any way connected with (a) any content you post, display or otherwise transmit through the Site or the Services, (b) your use of or reliance on the Site or Services, (c) your connection to the Site or Services, (d) your violation of these Terms of Service , any Additional Terms or other applicable guidelines, or (e) your violation of any rights of another party.
We own all right, title and interest in and to the Site, the products and Services offered on the Site as well as our logos, trade names, and trademarks (IACP IP”). Except as otherwise allowed under these Terms of Service, you agree not to copy, display, or use the IACP IP in any manner without IAC Publishing, LLC’s prior written permission.
BTC INTRA TRADING respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit the Site and use the Services to do the same. BTC INTRA TRADING may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Site or Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. BTC INTRA TRADING also may, at our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to the Site or users of our Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, BTC INTRA TRADING may in its sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use the Site and/or Services pursuant to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act repeat infringer policy.
These Terms of Service and the relationship between you and BTC INTRA TRADING are governed by the laws of the SINGAPORE without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court or other binding authority to be invalid, the remaining provisions contained in these Terms of Service shall continue in full force and effect.
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the Site or Services or these Terms of Service must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by BTC INTRA TRADING to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms of Service or any related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
You agree that, except for BTC INTRA TRADING and as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms of Service, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
The section titles in this Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to these Terms of Service or Site and Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: Jan1, 2018.